Friday, July 3, 2009

Just a Quick Hello from Greece!

The Greek Islands, to be exact. Today is Day 18-ish of my 45 day adventure across Europe. It has been amazing - I am having the time of my life. We have been to London, Paris, the Beaujolais Wine Region (near Lyon), Barcelona, Nice, Venice, Florence, Rome, Corfu, Athens...and now I am at a gorgeous little hotel on Ios. We have a few nights here before heading to Santorini...what a life.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone back home in less than a month! I can't believe that I have been away from home for more than five months - it has gone by so quickly. I am going to focus on enjoying the next 3-ish weeks fully...but I am also extremely excited to come home. I miss my friends and family!

PS. Mom, Dad and I had an awesome time in Hong Kong together last month. I couldn't have asked for a better week. I have the best parents in the WORLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment